We are having lots of fun on our long vacation in Idaho. I thought I would post some pics of these cute kiddos.

Ethan and Deklan. Ethan is 8 months old and Deklan is going to be one next week!

Iron Man and Batman, um I mean, Tripp and Asher

Grandpa giving all the kids a ride on the 4-wheeler. Got to love the box he made for the back to cart the babies around in.

My Grandpa threw an old freezer burned ice cream cake in the grass and the kids decided to eat it. It had very colorful frosting on it, if you couldn't tell by their messy hands. Asher, Zelda, Brielle, and Tripp.

Tripp and Sawyer. This is kid is so much fun! Tripp kept begging me to go to Sawyer's house.

This is my mom's dog Boo. Tripp and him didn't get along very well. Tripp would randomly smack the dog and then later he would want to pet him and couldn't figure out why the dog would nip at him.

Deklan's favorite walking toy

Brelly and Tripp being silly. These two were good friends the entire time.

Deklan loved this stuffed bear!

This made me laugh. Looks like he has some large lady parts.
The rotten boys really wanted to swim in Linnea's pool. She threw a barbeque party just for us!

I loved Brelly's sweet hula hooping skills!


Deko was in love with this dog. It made me nervous, but this is like the best dog in the world and just sat there and took all of Deko's torture.
We have had a lot of fun with family, and can't wait to go home to Daddy tomorrow!
1 comment:
your blog still isn't showing that you updated it, maybe a setting got changed or something. I love the hula hoop picture it looks like she really doing it.
Post a Comment