I played in a wild church basketball game a few weeks ago with my in-laws. I had a lot of fun and got pretty beat up. I think all of you will agree with me after watching this video, that my MIL Carol is amazing for playing with us. She was awesome. Randy filmed about 6 minutes of the game, so I didn't have much to work with, and this hardly gives the ladies justice. I believe Jackie had 24 points, Jill had 14, Tina had 10, I had 8, Karen had 2, and Sydney had 2. Sorry Jenny, I didn't look to see how many points you made. Can't wait to play with these crazy ladies again!
Looks great Washy except there is no audio. I clicked on Youtube and it read "This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled. More about copyright."
I don't allow myself to play church ball anymore after spraining my ankle, breaking, the same ankle, dislocating a knee, getting stitches on my eye lid and breaking a pinky finger. That was all back in high school when I was super fit too. I will do volleyball but no more basketball for this lady. You're a brave girl! :)
Mom's airball....I'm dying! That is the funniest thing ever, and then she brings her hands to her face afterwards.....hahahhaha! Karen's ponytail swinging was also killer after she made her long-distance shot. Nice job, Tasha!
3 comments:
Looks great Washy except there is no audio. I clicked on Youtube and it read "This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled. More about copyright."
I don't allow myself to play church ball anymore after spraining my ankle, breaking, the same ankle, dislocating a knee, getting stitches on my eye lid and breaking a pinky finger. That was all back in high school when I was super fit too. I will do volleyball but no more basketball for this lady. You're a brave girl! :)
Mom's airball....I'm dying! That is the funniest thing ever, and then she brings her hands to her face afterwards.....hahahhaha! Karen's ponytail swinging was also killer after she made her long-distance shot. Nice job, Tasha!
Post a Comment