Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine

We had a pretty sweet Valentine's day. Tripp and I made our 3rd annual scavenger hunt for Randy. We even had a clue taped to Tripp's belly! (thanks for the idea Tera:) The hunt ended with two heart shaped boxes, one filled with Reese's for Randy and the other Spiderman candy for Tripp. Randy surprised me by pulling out presents from the closet. He got me an enormous box of chocolates and a digital camera since our other one bit the dust a few weeks ago. So I felt very spoiled. Here's some pics of my boys in their red shirts.
I decided to make chocolate dipped strawberries this year for Valentine's Day. We also ate lobster tail for the first time and it was delicious! Call me a nerd, but I looked on youtube to see how to cook and eat it. We might have to make the lobster tail a tradition as well.
Deklan loved the strawberries!
And Tripp only ate the chocolate off of them
My sweet Valentines!
Pretty sure I'm the luckiest girl in the world!

4 comments:

Whitney & Charlie said...

What fun traditions! And so brave! You should come make our vday meal next year! Your kids are getting so big so fast!

Tera said...

What? no picture of the Lobster I wanted to see that! haha Sounds like you had a great V-day!

Angie said...

The pic of Dek and the berry is classic! Love it!

Beth Tunnell said...

Your boys are so cute! Hey, I have a question about travel. does your sister still do the travel agent thing?