Tripp and I got all bundled up and went outside to build a snowman.
Not too bad for Tripp's first snowman, eh?

Good thing I took a picture, cuz 5 minutes later this happened:


After all that work, he needed a snack.
It surprised me that Tripp knew what to do with the snow. We walked out there and after being outside for 10 seconds, he had already thrown a snowball at me! I showed him how to make a snowangel and all he did was laugh at me. He also found it funny when I caught snowflakes on my tongue. When Tripp first saw the snow falling, he yelled, "Snow! Like Bambi!" Which happens to be one of his favorite movies. That's my silly boy for you.
1 comment:
oh how cute. Nate and Brielle made a snowman on Saturday but I had to sleep so we didn't take any pictures :( she loves snow too, when I first showed her the snow out the window she didn't want to leave so I had to show her she could see it if she stood on the couch. (so I didn't have to hold her up) :)
Post a Comment