Aw man- he's getting so big! :) I'm sorry I didn't get all the info to you! I figured you'd be pushing another lil man into your life! ;) When he gets here we WILL do something! We have to meet each other's new kids... and I'm sure Aiden and Tripp will play uber good together now! Miss you friend!
3 comments:
He looks like a five year old in these pictures!! He's way too cute.
I love how he is totally drowning in the mask. What a funny buns.
Aw man- he's getting so big! :) I'm sorry I didn't get all the info to you! I figured you'd be pushing another lil man into your life! ;) When he gets here we WILL do something! We have to meet each other's new kids... and I'm sure Aiden and Tripp will play uber good together now! Miss you friend!
Post a Comment