Thursday, February 4, 2010

Flour power

So I make Birthday cookies for all the ladies in the Relief Society. And I didn't notice Tripp was doing his own thing on the other side of the table. I figured he had already started the mess, I might as well let him have some fun with it. He also found that it looks good in his hair. I'm pretty sure he's blaming me for the big flour mess in this pic.
And here he looks a bit confused as to why he is so dirty.
When your son throws you flour, I say throw it right back at him :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is so awesome! I should roll with the punches more often. I tend to get really irritated with messes.

Karen said...

I'm with Erin. That would put me over the top. I've dreaded the day my kids would find the flour bust it hasn't happened yet. What a cute little monster.

T-Lo said...

The one where he is pointing at you is a little freaky.