Friday, January 15, 2010

Upgrade

For the past few months Tripp has been flipping this chair over and using it as a slide. So I decided to get him a real slide to play with.
I got him this beauty for FREE off Craigslist. He hasn't stopped playing with it since I brought it home yesterday. We did find out that PJ's are super slick and last night he went down so fast he bonked his head at the end of the slide. oops.

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a great deal! Can't beat free! I'm glad to see that your visiting teacher helped you out with another toy, too. That's so nice! Your anniversary date looked like a blast! (We want to come play!) And you guys looked awesome for Halloween!

Karen said...

We've been wanting one of those but they are crazy expensive. I can't believe you got it for free! what a lucky little boy. Sweet find.