We had a lot of fun taking our Christmas pics this year. Jordan took our pics and got Tripp to smile everytime (no surprise there, the kid is pretty goofy;).
Tripp got to see Santa twice this year. This one is at a furniture store. Tripp even touched his beard. I think he was grossed out cuz his hand is still sticking up after touching it -like it was germ infested or something.
We visited this Santa at the High School where they had a free community dinner and all the kids got a present after sitting on Santa's lap. We went with Tripp's friend Gabe.
I hope all of you are enjoying this holiday season. And good luck with 2010!
3 comments:
I love the nativity pics! Merry Christmas. Hope you have fun in c-town!
I just found your email address and added you guys. Cute family pic. It was good seeing you guys. Tripp is a cutie.
LOVE your pictures!
Post a Comment