Sunday, November 1, 2009

Royal Spooks

We decided to go Medieval this year for Halloween. Here's my handsome knight in shining armor: (totally wish I had got him a Burger King crown)As usual, very difficult to get him to hold still to take a pic of him.
He absolutely loves his sword. He chops and stabs everything with it, including us.
My Medieval Family
And our sweet trunk. Don't you just love my castle? Mike and Tina spent Halloween with us this year and were nice enough to man our car and pass out candy so we could go trunk-or-treating with Tripp. We also checked out our downtown street of treats where there were several live "scarecrows" lying all over the place in odd poses. Randy actually sat on one of them who was lying on a bench. It was pretty interesting.

3 comments:

Tera said...

I kind of hate you for making our costumes and decorations sooo lame, but I'll forgive you this once. jk I do have a question though do you do all the decorating or does Randy help? Tripp is a very handsome knight. Did he save any D.I.D.s? (If you don't know what that is you need to watch Hercules again)

Brian and Jenny said...

Love the family theme. I have to say your trunk definitely takes the cake. It's great!

Jen said...

That is so awesome!