Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pony rides

(Make sure you turn your sound up to hear him laugh)

I love his little laugh! At first I was the pony and Tripp was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe and he started making a clicking noise. I just had to get a video of it, so I made Randy be the pony. I love my silly little boy!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Hilarious! There is nothing better than little kids laughter. He is such a cutie.

Janelle & Brandon said...

What a cutie! That's too funny

Tera said...

That is so cute. I love it!

Jen said...

That is so sweet. His laugh is funny!

Nichole Gaertner said...

Aw sooo freaking cute! :) Man... I really need to keep up w/everyone's blogs more often! I can't believe how big he's getting! You looked so pretty in your halloween costume! :)

Miss you guys!
Nichole G

Brian and Jenny said...

That is hilarious! I can't wait for my little guy to be as fun and make awesome clicking noises...