Tripp likes to listen to himself scream for some reason. He's not angry or tired, just screaming. He also likes to do the silent scream. I don't get it. v vhvnb v rr svhhn wevd 0 cv v n bA XZ XX CZX Y MNJ, aaa bhj v cs nbmb m ;xce a
That's what happens when I try to blog with Tripp in my lap.
7 comments:
That is pretty hilar.
That is so funny. Babies just love to hear the sound of their own voices. All the different sounds they can make is so exciting to them! Madisyn still squeels for her own enjoyment. What can a mom do besides video tape it and laugh.
How adorable is that? Love it! Reyn did the same thing when she discovered her vocal chords.
That was fun to watch! Speaking of strange people reading your blog :) I'm going to make mine private so send me your email address if you'd like an invite. thethroolins@gmail.com
So cute!!
Oh, didn't you know? He just typed, "I love you mom" in Klingon. ;-)
He's a cutie!!
I know! Lucy is totally screaming all the time now, too! And growling. It's super funny. I try not to do anything while she's in my arms, though. I've given up nap time to blog/socialize.
Post a Comment