Tripp started doing this:
After Randy read him this:I had no idea this was a book about a sperm! I get several books from the library to read to Tripp every week. I never would have guessed there would be a children's book about a sperm. I feel like I need to prescreen every children's book I read to Tripp now.
Tripp absolutely loves the baby in the mirror!
6 comments:
LOL! Tripp is getting his sex education at a very young age, that is too funny.
Okay, that is REALLY funny! The cover looks like a tad pole in your defense.
Minime...stop humping the laser!! That just kept running through my head.
You guys are such cute parents. He is so funny. Love you guys
I almost peed my pants when I saw that book! HA HA... Wow... oh dear... Tripps growing so fast... You guys are awesome parents!
Teaching him young huh? All I can do is laugh. That's funny that they have a childrens book like that. I'm going to have to keep my eyes open at our library.
Post a Comment